I have also asked these people to remove my information but they are stating that I need an expungement order from the court system.Something needs to be done about this company.

They were very rude an arrogant. They only use the requests to remove private information to update their database. Where are these sickos located and what can be done about this disrespect for ownership of one's own personal information? Who is selling individual's private information to them.

I would not be surprised if they provide information to sources that use personal information for criminal purposes?I need HELP!

This person wrote the review because of "unlawful use of personal information" at Id True. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Id True to "my information removed".

The most disappointing in user's experience was illegal and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Id True id true public records for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Id True?

Comments

I have the same problem! they refused to remove my info asking for the court order. Were you finally able to find a way of removing yourself from their database?

Also tried to remove personal information from website.Was lied to by agent who told me I needed court order.

Asked her where this was on Privacy Policy.

She lied to me and told me it was from Corporate.What an illegal operation.

HELLO! IV ACTUALLY FAXED IN MY EXPUNGEMENT INFO AND I C IM STILL BEING LISTED ON THEIR WEB.....ALSO IF YOURE ON OTHER WEBSITES FOR B/GROUND CHECKS, SOME WILL HAVE AN OPTION FOR OPT-OUT....IV OPTED OUT ON A FEW AND THEN CKD TO C IF I WERE ON THE SITE AND IV BEEN REMOVED BUT IF THEY RE-REPORT MY INFO IT WILL BE/ SHOULD BE UP TO DATE AND HOPEFULLY ACCURATE...HOPE THIS WAS HELPFULL!